Trac / Seat Heater Lights

ED.

I called my local yesterday to see about replacement bulbs for the TRAC and Heated Seat buttons. He said he woud have to order them and they were $10 a piece. I could not get him to go lower than $10 so I decided to pass.

Here is a pic of the unit removed from the car.

DSC00548.jpg

The bulbs have a green cover over them that slides right off.

Eatingupblacktop gave me some links to a few suppliers that may be able to get these bulbs for cheaper. I am not sure on the part number on these though so it takes a few minutes for the dealer to find them in the system. I thought $10 was way too much and I am sure I am one of the few who has ever called regarding these.

Hopefully we can find something that will work! Little stuff like this bugs me. I like things being nice and bright!

My HEIGHT button is also out and I wonder if it uses the same blub. It is harder to get to though but if I can get the assembly out I will definetly taks pics and share info.

I called my local yesterday to see about replacement bulbs for the TRAC and Heated Seat buttons. He said he woud have to order them and they were $10 a piece. I could not get him to go lower than $10 so I decided to pass.

Here is a pic of the unit removed from the car.

DSC00548.jpg

The bulbs have a green cover over them that slides right off.

Eatingupblacktop gave me some links to a few suppliers that may be able to get these bulbs for cheaper. I am not sure on the part number on these though so it takes a few minutes for the dealer to find them in the system. I thought $10 was way too much and I am sure I am one of the few who has ever called regarding these.

Hopefully we can find something that will work! Little stuff like this bugs me. I like things being nice and bright!

My HEIGHT button is also out and I wonder if it uses the same blub. It is harder to get to though but if I can get the assembly out I will definetly taks pics and share info.

Please do let us know, i have the same bulbs out on my 1992 LS400 with Air Ride Suspension 225K+ miles on it.

thanks ,

THE SNAKE B)

And ain't it a sumbitch that tonight I lost the little green one that lights up the shifter!! I looked down and was like 'why is it so dark?' Grrrrr!

Took it apart to see a little green one ~ where the P is. The other ones I don't mind as much but that one I would definetly like to have. I am going to call those places on Monday as well as the dealer.

Pic of that bulb soon but $hits weak!