Installing Tie Rods?

My friend installed both front outer tie rods for me and he forgot to make a mark where the new tie rods are suppose to be reinstalled. So apparently he did a best estimate. Now the car shakes a little bit. I had the alignment done on it a day later. So my question would be with a alignment would the tech realign the tie rod to the right position? If not what can I do to have the problem fixed? Thanks Kevin I have a 99 GS4

A proper alignment should include adjustment of the tie rods if needed. Does the car still shake? You should have mentioned to the tech who aligned your front end that the rods were newly replaced and probably needed adjustment.

FYI this car should get a full four wheel alignment when you bring it in for service.

Yea it had a four wheel alignment. The inner side of the tires are getting bad so I probably need to do a balance on it too. That may be the reason its shaking too. But I can feel the shaking on the seats and steering wheel. The tech said that the rear right toe is maxed out and I dont know what that means.

Wear on the inside edge of the tires is excess negative camber and is an alignment / suspension / rear semi trailing arm issue. Probably what is causing your seats to shake is the fact you have much less rubber on the inside edge(s) of your tires, so the wheel weights that were originally installed when the tires were last balanced are no longer doing their job.