So Far So Great!

Lash

It's been about 14 months since I got my LS 400, and not one bit of trouble...NONE! That's MUCH longer than I've ever gone with other (American) cars...even new ones. These are truly wonderful machines! Just wanted to share.

AWESOME!!!!!! That's great to hear. These babies just go forever with proper care and maintenance.

You treat her like a lady and maybe you'll get 14 more months ;) haha

Glad to hear it. ... I have always been a american car personality...BIG into Camaros...not dependable enough and with gas the way it is...well not really relative or cost effective..still have my camaro. But just bought the wife and I a ls400,was really looking for a newer car but was just really impressed with the car. Hope to hear you get quite a few 14 months free from problems. B)

Congrats Lash. And it will just keep going, and going, and... well. You know. With proper care that is.

11 years for me. Same car. Runs like a top. I've driven virtually new cars that feel like a toy and cheap by comparison.

Why sell? There little new technology that I can't live without, or room for refinement with the LS.

Darn near perfect out of the box.

Enjoy!

I hope the same story turns out for me, or I might have to join an Acura forum. I am not loyal to cars that nickle and dime me, unfortunately I was stuck with 2 generations of ford Taurus. Those pieces of !Removed! needed a repair of some sort every 1-2 weeks!