Rx400h Issue

Hi,

I recently purchased a 2008 RX400h and I've noticed that a low rattling sound is is produced whenever I make a turn at slow speed (particularly a right turn). The noise seems to be coming from somewhere in the front of the cabin. I was wondering if anyone has experienced the same problem? Can anybody please tell me what might be causing this noise??

Thanks.

Sorry, can't say that I've noticed anything like that on my '08 AWD with ~ 5K miles.

Good luck resolving the problem.

• 10 months later...

I experience a rapid hovering sound (almost like an uneven rotor) at low speeds, especially when making left turns. I'm having my dealer address it today. Also, sharp and quick left turns feel a bit funny... I'm wondering if that sound is related to that feeling.

Mine was fixed ...look at my post titled something like..."Loud clanking noise in steering". I was told what it was but I don't care what it was called, I simply hated any sounds coming from an expensive car. It was an easy fix. Rey