Resetting Oil Main Required Light '07 Gs 350 Awd

I followed the instructions and put it onTrip B before I shut off the car so that when I turned on the car it would be at the ODO reading . Kept my finger on the ODO button and started the car by pressing the ignitiion button twice to get it to on and the light did not go off.

Tell me what I am doing wrong please.

Thanks. JP

I followed the instructions and put it onTrip B before I shut off the car so that when I turned on the car it would be at the ODO reading . Kept my finger on the ODO button and started the car by pressing the ignitiion button twice to get it to on and the light did not go off.

Thanks. JP

don't put it on trip B, it should be on total mileage. hold down the trip mileage RESET button, don't step on the brake, press the start button while continuing to hold down the RESET button. Hold until you see the message OIL MAINT RESET.

steviej

Thanks. JP

don't put it on trip B, it should be on total mileage. hold down the trip mileage RESET button, don't step on the brake, press the start button while continuing to hold down the RESET button. Hold until you see the message OIL MAINT RESET.

steviej

Thanks alot steviej. It worked!

• 2 years later...

Thanks. JP

This will help for sure!