Lights That Come On When You Turn On The Turn Signal...

can you rewire the lights that come on that are on the lower front of the car, that only come on when you you use your blinker to stay on all the time? I dont like the way they look when only one is on.

Welcome to the Club. So you want the Hazard lights to be converted to Day-time running Lights? Don't you want Turn signals anymore?

Welcome to the Club. So you want the Hazard lights to be converted to Day-time running Lights? Don't you want Turn signals anymore?

yea sorry i kinda worded that in a confusing way so heres a picture.

10g9uaa.jpg

I want these lights to be on and off whenever my actual headlights are on and off. right now they only come on when i have my blinker on.. so say I am turning left with the L blinker on, the lower L light is also on but only when either of the blinkers are on, and same for the right side.

10g9uaa.jpg

I want these lights to be on and off whenever my actual headlights are on and off. right now they only come on when i have my blinker on.. so say I am turning left with the L blinker on, the lower L light is also on but only when either of the blinkers are on, and same for the right side.

Why don't you splice the lower cornering lights to your left and right parking light wires so that they come on whenever your parking light/headlight switch is on?

• 2 weeks later...

10g9uaa.jpg

Why don't you splice the lower cornering lights to your left and right parking light wires so that they come on whenever your parking light/headlight switch is on?

i did this^^ and an very happy with it...took about an 1hr to do

post-59185-1216399429_thumb.jpg

ah, your headlights are on as well.

DGLLexus:

Are you trying to convert them to Turning Lights like on my I35, and a bunch of domestic cars?