Would Like To See Some Pic's With 18" Rims On Gs 300 Or 400

yeah welcome to the LOC. sorry brother i dont have any! google them.......or try the internet!

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

thinking about putting some 18" rims on gs 300

just bought an o5 gs 300 and am new to this site but i put 18' Devaj chrome wheels on it a few days after i got it! this site is not user friendly and i am no computer whiz so if you want i will send you and email with pics.

thinking about putting some 18" rims on gs 300

just bought an o5 gs 300 and am new to this site but i put 18' Devaj chrome wheels on it a few days after i got it! this site is not user friendly and i am no computer whiz so if you want i will send you and email with pics.

WHAT R YOU TALKING ABOUT? this site is VERY user friendly! just click browse right below your response and find the pics you want and click upload. simple as pie

brian

Hey there! I do not have 18" Rims. I have 22" rims with low profile tires on my GS 400, 1999. Here is a pic for you....I'll see if I can find more for you! The only problem I have is that people pull up next to me, point at my tires and say, "I think they're low!" Hahahaha! Other than that, they get compliments all the time.

Raz

lexusblckbuster.jpg

Neo, this is my first time on this website and I was wondering where you got that spoiler? I have not seen that style before it looks clean, also are those stock lex rims or did you just put lexus center caps on them? How would you know which aftermarket rims would be compatable with lexus center caps? Your whole settup looks pristine!

Neo, this is my first time on this website and I was wondering where you got that spoiler? I have not seen that style before it looks clean, also are those stock lex rims or did you just put lexus center caps on them? How would you know which aftermarket rims would be compatable with lexus center caps? Your whole settup looks pristine!

The spoiler is the Win Racing spoiler:

http://www.l-tunedparts.com/product/?id=778

The wheels are OZ Salinas. Lexus bought them to be part of their L-Tuned catalog. L-Tuned was a short-lived Lexus tuning division. Since L-Tuned is now dead, you won't be able to buy these wheels new. I sold my set awhile ago.

As for centercap fitment, I don't know of a list. Sorry.

Neo-

Well played on the car(s)

Just became a member little over a month ago and your presence and information on the forums is much appreciated.

I had a quick question. I was thinking of upgrading my rims. Debating on 18 or 19 (see thread posted on 08-03-2008)

Seems that youve placed 18s on your car and the gap seems to be minimized. Did you do anything to the suspension? would you recommend someone to do anything to it if they are just upgrading their wheels between 18/19?

Thank you!

welcome to the club! if u get 18's,19's,20's

do some sort of lowering it will look better!

brian

In regards to lowering, spring kits can be easliy bought for about 400 or so.

My mileage is about 91k and have read that it might be time to do suspension changes. would just a spring change suffice? or would you recommend buying coilovers (everyone says coilovers but thats quite expensive)? Also heard that with coilvers there needs to be adjustments made annually (fact of fiction?) or just some new shocks/struts/suspension and buying upgraded springs that would "lower" the car.

Thanks for your time.

I had a quick question. I was thinking of upgrading my rims. Debating on 18 or 19 (see thread posted on 08-03-2008)

I'll try to check out that thread.

Seems that youve placed 18s on your car and the gap seems to be minimized. Did you do anything to the suspension? would you recommend someone to do anything to it if they are just upgrading their wheels between 18/19?

I am lowered on L-Tuned shocks and springs in that picture. I am currently on Tein CS coilovers. It comes down to your taste. I am not into being close to the ground BUT I don't like a giant wheel/fender gap. I use my car for daily driving so I am not into tucking the tires either. When you go to 18s or 19s, the OEM suspension will work fine. You will still have that big gap. With the reduced sidewall and larger "metal", the car will look like it is on stilts. If you are OK with that, keep the OEM suspension. Otherwise, look into some kind of lowering.

IMHO i would just do the full coilovers even if u not going for the slammed ride! can get a decent set of megans for like 800. im planning on doing hks but would love to do some OHLINS...........I :wub: them after having them on my ducati but want the car ones with the remote reservoirs but they to expensive and i will probably never get them!

brian