Headlights

My cousin just gave me his 1995 ES300 and its in decent condition, just needs a tune-up and paint job as far as major work. The drivers side headlight housing is kinda dingy/merky... Does anyone know how to get rid of that ugly yellowish color or do I have to buy a whole new headlight housing? Thanks

My cousin just gave me his 1995 ES300 and its in decent condition, just needs a tune-up and paint job as far as major work. The drivers side headlight housing is kinda dingy/merky... Does anyone know how to get rid of that ugly yellowish color or do I have to buy a whole new headlight housing? Thanks

Well you have few options. There are guys that can buff your headlight out and make it look new again. They are experienced and will do a great job. Contact a good detail shop and they will tell you where to go.

Second, they do sell kits even at Walmart I believe where you can buff it out yourself. I am a little skeptical of these but people claim they work.

Third, you could probably pick up a headlight off ebay for a decent price as well. Probably an aftermarket cheapy one but it will do the job.

Well you have few options. There are guys that can buff your headlight out and make it look new again. They are experienced and will do a great job. Contact a good detail shop and they will tell you where to go.

Second, they do sell kits even at Walmart I believe where you can buff it out yourself. I am a little skeptical of these but people claim they work.

Third, you could probably pick up a headlight off ebay for a decent price as well. Probably an aftermarket cheapy one but it will do the job.

Thanks for the tips. Im definitely going to check it out.