Innovative Ideas For Lexus Dealership

Hello ! I work for a Lexus Dealership and I am in charge of a fantastic project Lexus is working on called the Innovation Project. It is all about elevating the expereinces of our customers. It is our goal to provide our customers with Unprecidented and unmatched customer service, to impliment a visionary business idea to serve you (our customer) to the highest degree and more important than anything else we want to create something within our dealership that is a value to you and therefore other Lexus dealerships will follow suit.

Why am I on the blogs asking you for your advice on what we should do? Easy ! What knows better than you about what will make you completely WOWed! We want you to be thrilled and we want to know how to do it ! Please feel free to share with me all of your ideas, you can even complain about what you dislike as long as you are kind enough to give me an idea of how to make it better. Please keep in mind we are doing this for YOU and I care very much about making this project a success. All ideas are welcome and I will respond to all posts. Be kind though I'm knew to this! Memebers of my sales, service, parts, accessories, management and even a customer panel meet on a weekly basis to toss around ideas to improve your experience, not just from the sales side but from all aspects. Please help us help you !

So...what would wow you ?

Thank you for all of your help ! :D