Which Of The 2 Look Better ?

Hi People, I was wondering which of the following two rims (both 18") would look better on a GS300, I wanna know what you people think to make a good choice because honestly i love both...

Two Pictures are uploaded below, don't be selfish & keep your opinions to yourself, SHARE THEM.. :D

post-72068-1215165093_thumb.jpg

post-72068-1215165143_thumb.jpg

I like the Symmetrical rims, or the one on the right :)

Thanxx raymsixsix, at least you weren't selfish unlike the other 50 who viewed the topic and did not bother to give their opinions, I appreciate it brother.. :)

if i HAVE to pick i would say the one on the right......with the lines in the "blades" sorry im more of a smaller spoke person so niether is my taste but to each there own right?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

if i HAVE to pick i would say the one on the right......with the lines in the "blades" sorry im more of a smaller spoke person so niether is my taste but to each there own right?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

Thank you for replying buddy, appreciate it... :)

• 1 month later...