Fuse Box Cover

louieiv

I received a tom tom for my birthday, but the cigarette lighter in the front console does not work. The cover for the fuse box under the driver side is missing. Where can I find a diagram that will tell me what fuse to check?

It would help if you would include the model year of your car in the "car model" field in your profile.

Not knowing which model year your car is, here are diagrams for my 2000 LS400 which show which fuse is which. It may be different for different model years and particularly among the different series of LS400 - 90-94, 95-97, 98-00.

2000_LS400_Power_Distribution_Wiring_Diagram_1.pdf

2000_LS400_Power_Distribution_Wiring_Diagram_2.pdf

It would help if you would include the model your of your car in the model year field in your profile.

Not knowing which model year your car is, here are diagrams for my 2000 LS400 which show which fuse is which. It may be different for different model years and particularly among the different series of LS400 - 90-94, 95-97, 98-00.

Sorry about that; it's a 96 LS400. Thanks for the diagrams.

It would help if you would include the model year of your car in the "car model" field in your profile.