O2 Sensors?

Hopefully a quick question. i recieved a check engine light due to o2 sensors, both, sensor 1's in banks 1 and 2.. i replaced one of them and cleared the code, just to see if it was accurate, however, the light came back on and the scanner reads that both o2 sensors, are still the problem. Do you think in replacing both of them, it will clear the light for good? ive been looking around online and cant seem to find my answer..

Thanks,

Mark

Hopefully a quick question. i recieved a check engine light due to o2 sensors, both, sensor 1's in banks 1 and 2.. i replaced one of them and cleared the code, just to see if it was accurate, however, the light came back on and the scanner reads that both o2 sensors, are still the problem. Do you think in replacing both of them, it will clear the light for good? ive been looking around online and cant seem to find my answer..

Thanks,

Mark

My '93 es300 has FOUR (4) O2 sensors.

Left main and secondary; Right main and secondary.

It could be that you need to replace all four.

Lastly, the technician where I got my '93 O2 sensors replaced, said that they have had problems with some aftermarket sensors.

IHTH.