Help With Total Coolant Flush Please

Hi to everyone in the forum...guys i am postin this for the fist time so pls tolerate me if not accurate. I have a 95ES with 215000 on it and i need to change the coolant 100% as i think that the guy who changed the knock sensor have topped up with a different type of coolant as he never opened the one we left with him to top up and the color of the coolant which was kind of reddish seems to have a green hue with it... pls help me with directions of how to flush the whole system and refill with what.....help much appreciated...

Hi to everyone in the forum...guys i am postin this for the fist time so pls tolerate me if not accurate. I have a 95ES with 215000 on it and i need to change the coolant 100% as i think that the guy who changed the knock sensor have topped up with a different type of coolant as he never opened the one we left with him to top up and the color of the coolant which was kind of reddish seems to have a green hue with it... pls help me with directions of how to flush the whole system and refill with what.....help much appreciated...

hi......try find somewhere that uses a suction machine. Its cheap and effective. Do yourself a favor......kj133

Why worry about flushing, red and green coolant do the same thing. It's doubtful that mixing red and green can make any performance difference. Like mixing petroleum based crank case oil and synthetic - no big deal.

Say "GELLING". :D