Which One To Get

Hello All,

This is my first post, so be gentle. I have a 2001 RX 300 with 63,000 miles. I'm torn between getting a new RX 350, or a 2006 or 2007 GX. I like the look of the RX, but I wanted something more truck like in nature. What do you guys think. What are the prons and cons of both. Thanks in advance. :chairshot:

there are several pros and cons with both...

Rx350

Pros: better gas mileage, feels more "handy" for city use especially if you live or drive around in a more crowded city, has HIDs available if you wish, has a optional power rear door which people prefer over the Gx's sode opening door.

Cons: personally the design for me how they tried to make it a crossover suv, a lot of blindspots when u drive it, due to their crossover design, no 3rd row seat option if you need it, smaller space inside compared to the GX.

Gx470

Pros: more truck-like size w/o the rough ride/bounce of a truck, tows more than the Rx350, more interior space, has available 3rd row seat,better design for me at least, and has really good off-road capabilities w/o compromising the smooth ride while off-roading

Cons: side opening rear door, no HIDs avail even as an option, a lot worse on gas mileage than the Rx

Hope that helps!! ;)