Diy - 06 Right Rear Door Lock Actuator R&r

EXCELLENT EXCELLENT write up :cheers: :cheers: BUT why would u have to replace a 2006 actuator? wouldn't that still be covered under the factory warranty or even the extended warranty? you get 5 years factory so y not have them do it?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

I bought the car from CarMax (won't happen again) so I don't think the factory warranty would apply.

I thought I did try opening the door handle, both inside and outside. But I couldn't get it to come out. I knew there was a way to do it but never found anything in my searches about it.

factory warranty should still apply............DID YOU NOT GET A WARRANTY FROM CARMAX? it is a 2 year old car.......i mean they have to offer you something or else the factory warranty is still in effect till it runs out, right?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

i would call the dealer (the lexus dealer and not the carmax) and find out if your factory warranty is still in effect!

brian