Finally

After months of waiting i finally got a black is350 fully loaded with only 13k miles. i was wondering if anybody knows if the stock rims look good with a black powder paint on a black is. also soon to be looking into a cool air intake & exhaust system, any suggestions? thanks :D

After months of waiting i finally got a black is350 fully loaded with only 13k miles. i was wondering if anybody knows if the stock rims look good with a black powder paint on a black is. also soon to be looking into a cool air intake & exhaust system, any suggestions? thanks :D

My suggestion if you're looking for performance is save your money, it won't do much.

If you must though-

The Joe Z intake will add as much or more power than any other system for the least money. The F-sport is about the same system for several hundred more, but it has a CARB number so it's "legal" in California

For exhaust if you want to stay legal the Tanabe is probably your best bang for the buck, around 600-ish and will add 5-7 hp and is about as quiet as aftermarket gets... if you want a LOUD system there's any number of other options from HKS and others for a fair bit more money... probably the nicest system overall now is the new Joe Z exhaust, it's spendy (around $1600 for the "legal anywhere by california" system) but it's very nice.

I'll let you know in about a month about powder coating rims. I have 18" on my '06 and will be getting them coated either gloss black or gun metal (my car is tungsten pearl). I'll post pix then.

awsome, yeah ive heard around than exhaust and cool air intake doesnt affect the performance of the car just the sound so it almost seems pointless to spend that money, but get back at me with those powder coated rims cuz i'd like to check them out