It Can't Be The Fuel Or Can It ?

I have a 94 GS300 .. It ran fine but now it won' start... when I turn the key.. it acts as if it wants to start but never does.. I noticed when I loosen the bolt from the fuel preasure regulator there is no preasure nor fuel being delivered to the fuel rail .. thought it might be the pump... The pump does come on .. I thought maybe fuel filter could be clogged, I changed the fuel filter and still will not start ..Even if the fuel regulator was bad there should still be fuel dripping from the fuel line at leats.. good battery voltage, I get fire, for some reason the fuel is not being deliverred .. I replaced it with a used pump .. It crunk up the car and it ran for 5 mins then next time I tried .. It would not start ... Just bought a new pump .. but before I put it in .. wnated to know...Just because the pump that's in there already comes on, could there still be something else .. like an electonic componet that works together with the pump to give some sort of signal to deliver fuel .. Reason I mention that is .. on the harness from the pump is two wires .. a neg and pos ... I even ran wires directly from a battery and tried cranking the car .. no fuel .. but the female harness connecting to the pump has 4 wires.. assumming one is power, other is ground, one to a relay of some sort .. don't know why there's a fourth .,, the relay underneath the hood in fine check for voltage and replaced it with the A/C relay and works fine ..

does anyone has any suggestions...

thanks

B)

just a thought.........have u checked the injectors? make sure they not clogged.......and your not getting any pressure from the fuel pressure regulator?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

just a thought.........have u checked the injectors? make sure they not clogged.......and your not getting any pressure from the fuel pressure regulator?

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

i would assume so.....runs through the fuel pressure regulator first before hitting the injectors.......i think. good luck

brian