Running Your Car With Hydrogen? (water)

funney you guys talking about this, everytime I go to South Sacramento California, to visit my mother in law I end up behind a fuel cell car, so far I have seen a Mercedes, Ford, GmC, Toyota. All in models I have not seen on the street normally. They are a blast to follow, completely quiet, and when they accelerate water pours out of the exhaust pipes. California must be experimenting with them and I suspect maybe Sacramento State College might have something to do with it. I havent seen any news on it but the cars are clearly marked with decals of being fuel cell operated.

break out that camera phone........or a real camera next time and snap some pics

brian

Very interesting....probably works better on older vehicles. For newer vehicles, we have the OBDII ECU to regulate the intake. No matter how much HHO if feed into the intake...the OBDII will self correct. I think somehow....someone needs to figure out how to "trick" or re-map the OBDII so that newer vehicles can benefit more on this concept.

• 7 months later...
Hey, ok so ive been reading a a lot about running your car on hydrogen (some say water or HHO or w/e) and i was just wondering if anyone has any experience with it. Ive read a ton about it and i cannot figure out if it is a scam or not. Some ppl say it works, and others either say its a scam, or "prove" it cant be done mathematically. I have not read ONE review of someone that has tried it, and says it does not work. If you don't know what I'm talking about visit Run car on water or just search "run car with water" on google

Thanks

I've been running my LS 400 on water/hydrogen for over a year I drove 2000 miles crossing the southern states to arizona and uses less than 35 gallons of gas. I got my hydrogen system from firewaterhydrogenproducts.com and installed 2 51 plate cells in frount of the tires under the headlights. it works kinda amazing.

I've been running my LS 400 on water/hydrogen for over a year I drove 2000 miles crossing the southern states to arizona and uses less than 35 gallons of gas. I got my hydrogen system from firewaterhydrogenproducts.com and installed 2 51 plate cells in frount of the tires under the headlights. it works kinda amazing.

This sounds like a very BIG DEAL! Can you give more information on what was done to your car for the conversion, how much it cost, performance changes, and what is the down side? Too cool!

I can tell you what the down side is. It doesn't work.

Read the rest of the thread before you post a response like that.[END QUOTE]

Who are you to post like that to me? That's rude. I did read the thread. Honda and Toyota both have concept vehicles, and the previous post cited a website where he bought the system for his car. *If* this whole thread is a hoax, sorry I didn't get it. In not, you are not very constructive.

• 1 year later...