Stuck Steering Column?

devious623

i need help in fixing the steering column on my 94'lexus ls400!it was stuck right after i put my power steering pump after i turn the car on!then my steering column was stuck!!!!!!i would like to know is there is way i can fix with or anyone help!!please i feel like driving a city bus?????and i need help to take the motor off!(steering column) and fix it??????please,asap!!! :(

Welcome to the club. :cheers: For future reference, one thing you'll find at the LOC - if you don't show an effort in searching for information (of which there is plenty) specific to your problem, you may not get much of a response. I was just looking at this thread recently, so it's still fresh in my memory:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ic=4237&hl=

BTW, you owe dc a beer. B)

Welcome to the club. :cheers: For future reference, one thing you'll find at the LOC - if you don't show an effort in searching for information (of which there is plenty) specific to your problem, you may not get much of a response. I was just looking at this thread recently, so it's still fresh in my memory:

http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...ic=4237&hl=

BTW, you owe NC a beer. B)

what kinda beer do you like???/ ;) it worked like a charm!!!!now i don't have to feel like i'm driving the city bus???????lol!now i'm content!!!!