2000 Gs300 Fuel Filter

Can anyone be so kind as to post the factory repair manual info on location of the fuel filter for my 2000 GS300? The car just turned 100k and I'd like to do some PM, already bought the filter, just too lazy to jack it up and crawl under it without a road map! Thanks in advance. Pics are always welcome if you have any.

we had a post bout this.........http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=48498

all gs series (i think i know mine is) thier fule filters are LIFETIME so y r u replacing it? jw...... i mean i dont know if i still believe any part is LIFETIME!

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian

Here you go...

Thanks for the fuel filter pdf, but I purchased a filter that goes inline and is NOT in the fuel tank. The pdf shows a "sock" type filter. Do you have a pdf of the fuel lines, that may show the one I am looking for, and the location. Thanks