Location Of Cold Start Injector Switch And Injector?

Okay, now I am beginning to suspect I have a cold start injector or injector switch problem. Like I said, I intermittently have a difficult time starting the engine after the car sits for a while. Cranks strong, but no ignition. Once I reset several relays under the hood, I get the car started again, and all future restarts with the engine warm are no problem.

I have a feeling it might be a cold start issue. Can someone tell/show me where the cold start injector time switch is physically located? Also the cold start injector. Can someone tell me if the cold start injector system sounds like the problem I'm having? Also, are these two parts easy to get to, or will it be a rip and tear job to get to the cold start injector switch? Thanks in advance.

The cold start injector plug is at the back of the engine. It needs 12v with the ignition on. The timer switch/thermo switch is the brown plugged one in the water bridge. I don't have any diagrams, but if you search you might find one here or ask Lexus to fax you one. They have always obliged me with any such requests.

The cold start injector plug is at the back of the engine. It needs 12v with the ignition on. The timer switch/thermo switch is the brown plugged one in the water bridge. I don't have any diagrams, but if you search you might find one here or ask Lexus to fax you one. They have always obliged me with any such requests.

Is the timer switch just to the right of the water neck inlet coming from the radiator? Any other suggestions regarding my problem? I've looked on this and other Lexus forums, but I haven't read a true fix yet on this "common problem". Thanks again.