Painting Rims?

i saw an IS with gun metal color rims; slightly darker than the stock rims. is this a new color or is this custom painted? how much would it cost to paint your rims?

second quick question: would it be hard to change the daytime running lamp bulbs to blue?

i saw an IS with gun metal color rims; slightly darker than the stock rims. is this a new color or is this custom painted? how much would it cost to paint your rims?

I live outside of Philadelphia and found a place to do my 18" wheels, $70 per wheel. Powder coating, andy color. I'm going to take them over in the next month or so. Either gloss black or gunmetal.

second quick question: would it be hard to change the daytime running lamp bulbs to blue?

08 IS has slighty darker rims then the 07 and 06

$70 a wheel for powdercoat sounds like a good price. powdercoat is the way to go. painted rims require more upkeep. you cant use harsh wheel cleaning products like you can with your oe wheel finishes. powdercoat is also less prone to chipping, fading and peeling.