Es350 And Tinting

Darren Y.

Hey everyone!

I just bought a ES today (for $650 over invoice! :lol:) . They haven't arrived yet, but I was wondering what tints are the best for them, both practically and aesthetically. The ES is Smoky Granite Mica on black leather.

I've heard that ceramic tints are the best, but what do you think? And what tint % would look the best?

Thanks.

Hey everyone!

I just bought a ES today (for $650 over invoice! :lol:) . They haven't arrived yet, but I was wondering what tints are the best for them, both practically and aesthetically. The ES is Smoky Granite Mica on black leather.

I've heard that ceramic tints are the best, but what do you think? And what tint % would look the best?

Thanks.

You definitely want to go with the ceramic tints if you can, the semi metallics may cause interference with the radio since the antenna is in the rear window.

As for %, I put the darkest allowed in AZ in the front two windows and darker in rear three. The car is the same color as yours and looks great! I wish I could have gone darker on the front two, but at least I am street legal.