Are Those Ebay Power Antenna Kits Any Good?

ED.

I need a new antenna motor for my aunts 93 300. I tried putting a new antenna in but it didn't feed so I unplugged it and now it sits all the way up and looks goofy. I saw a power kit on eBay for ~$20 but it looked like something you would have to splice in versus a swapable antenna assembly.

What do you all think? Here is a link to it.

eBay

This isn't the one I saw but is basically the same thing. This seller is out of the country it looks like.

I need a new antenna motor for my aunts 93 300. I tried putting a new antenna in but it didn't feed so I unplugged it and now it sits all the way up and looks goofy. I saw a power kit on eBay for ~$20 but it looked like something you would have to splice in versus a swapable antenna assembly.

What do you all think? Here is a link to it.

eBay

This isn't the one I saw but is basically the same thing. This seller is out of the country it looks like.

You have to be careful on ebay. Some of the units advertised for a SC are cheap universal power antennas that do not match up. The wiring is completely different. Be sure you are getting the same unit that you are replacing or you will be disappointed. John Denninger

Thanks for the help. That's why I am leary on getting one of those and getting stuck with crap. It is a bit hard to find an OEM one and the one I did see I forgot to bid on. Doh.

Will keep an eye out and post back any luck I have.

Thanks again,