Battery Out Cannot Jump Start - Urgent

joed

Parked too long and battery out. Use a started car to jump start, Lexus has everything black. I'll check battery voltage tonight.

Sb said Lexus cannot jump start or else may damage ECU. Others said some info lost and need dealer reset. Who can confirm these?

To my knowledge, another car's battery/gen voltage would be near by and shall not cause any damage on Lexus.

Currently the car is in garage and may be there is button to release the lock so I can push it out.

Can AAA jump start it? thanks a lot.

• 4 weeks later...

I my opinion Lexus put an undersized battery in the RX hybrids. had my battery go dead more times than I can count. I don't recally ever jump starting he car, I think the best thing to do is to use a charger to bring it back. The last time my battery went dead it must have went completly dead because it was the only time I had to drive it to the dealer. The only reset was to get the power window auto down function to work.

There may be a small chance you will cause dammage by a jump start but it you turn off the engine in the car doing the jumping you cut the risk of dammage.

• 1 year later...
The only reset was to get the power window auto down function to work.

Lexus is250 2006

I have changed my car battery, and now my WINDOWS wont open from DRIVER SIDE, they work when u open them each individually. Is this something i can reset or fix myself ?

Thank you

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
The only reset was to get the power window auto down function to work.

Lexus is250 2006

I have changed my car battery, and now my WINDOWS wont open from DRIVER SIDE, they work when u open them each individually. Is this something i can reset or fix myself ?

Thank you