#3 Spark Plug Wire Help

I've done forum searching, couldn't find anything related to this. Does anyone know where I can buy individual spark plug wires instead of the entire set because the sets are pricey & I really don't have the money to buy the entire set right now.

I decided to change my spark plugs because its been almost 60,000 miles & my fuel mileage has been getting worse & I was also doing an oil change. So, alas no matter how gentle I was the #3 wire that attaches to the spark plug broke off inside the casing. After looking at it, it seems the wire has aged enough to corrode the metal wiring inside it & it became brittle. Probably not smart but is there anyway to repair it?

So basically is there a place anyone knows of where I can buy the wires individually?

So far after doing some research only sets are sold:

Napa $140.99

Advance Discount Auto Parts $117.99

Pepboys $69.99 5 year warranty

Autozone $91 Lifetime Warranty

Amazing the price fluctuations.

Also I bought NGK spark plugs that was listed for my car & the Gap is 0.44, do I need to make any adjustments?

Thanks for any info!

I went ahead & got the set to replace them all, don't feel like messing with broken wires after everything was reinstalled.

Also the ones I got I ordered from Autozone (In stock) were for my car. Now they say gapped at 0.44, but my manual says 0.43.

Will that .01 make much of a difference & cause any problems? Why would the ones specifically for my car be gapped wrong?