18" Chrome Enkei Lm 1/5s Wheels (set Of 4/tires)

steviej

My 18" wheels and tires are going up for sale.

Wheels: 18" Chrome Enkei LM 1/5S. These are a traditional but stylish 5 spoke design wheel. The bolt pattern is 5 x114.3 and the offset is 40 for each wheel. They were only used from May to October and were stored inside during the winter months for the past 5 years. Only one rim has some minor curb rash (as can be seen in picture). The wheels come with the original Enkei center caps, a set of chrome lug nuts (16) and a set of chrome locking lug nuts (4). Each rim currently has a 12mmx1.5 hub centering ring installed. The centering rings are easily swapped out if you need a different size (responsibility of buyer). The chrome valve stems and caps were newly replaced with the tires two years ago. There is the usual usage wear around the lug nuts.

Tires: Goodyear Eagle F1 GS-D3 Radials. These tires are incredible. They were named as best overall performance tire by Car And Driver and eurotuner magazines in 2005. (actual reprints will be sent with items). The size of the tires are 235/40-18. They are ZR rated tires and only have 11,000 miles on them (8/32 tread depth). These tires are phenomenal in rain and on dry pavement, however, they are not an all season radial and should not be used in snow. The tires have never had to be repaired and have no bulges or bubbles.

Extras: As stated previously, Gorilla brand chrome lug nuts, Gorilla brand locking lug nuts with two keys. a Gorilla brand telescopic lug wrench with two sockets that fit 17mm, 19mm 13/16" and 7/8" lug nuts. The wrench has never been used.

Additional Information: The wheel/tire package are coming off a 2002 Lexus ES300. I have sold the car and these rims and tires will not fit my new car. According to Enkei the wheels will accept TPMS (tire pressure sensor monitors) but these are not included in this auction. The wheels and tires are currently balanced and run smooth as can be. This wheel/tire package is also being advertised locally, thus I reserve the right to cancel this auction at anytime.

Shipping: The items can be shipped by UPS Ground but they weigh 50 lbs each (wheel and tire) and the box will be 25"x25"X11". According to the UPS Ground shipping calculator, the rates vary from $60 to $100 per box depending on location. I have set shipping for $150 and that is the responsibility of the buyer. I will pay all remaining shipping costs. If you are local, the wheels/tires can be picked up at my home and no shipping fee will apply. Delivery by me to a location within 100 miles of Scituate, MA can also be arranged.

Asking price: $500.00 (not including shipping)

PM me if you would like any further information or additional pictures.

Thanks, steviej

post-688-1213648515_thumb.jpg

post-688-1213648531_thumb.jpg

post-688-1213648553_thumb.jpg

post-688-1213648570_thumb.jpg

post-688-1213648586_thumb.jpg

post-688-1213648595_thumb.jpg

post-688-1213648635_thumb.jpg