Jdm Mudguards For 06gs300

I purchased a set of JDM mudguards in OEM color for my 06 GS300 from Carson Toyota through L-Tunedparts.com. The four guards arrived today and look sweet. They also came with a package of fasteners that included:

2 push pins

2 long screws with washers

2 short screws with washers

8 medium screws with washers

6 clips

The one thing missing was an instruction sheet. When Carson Toyota was guestioned if there was any kind of instruction sheet that gave any clue as to which fastener is to be used where, they responded: "Sorry sir, but Toyota Japan does not provide any instructions. When they do they are in Japanese."

Ok, so has anybody bought these and successfully mounted them?

Just thought I would ask before I tried to wing it.

steviej

• 2 weeks later...

Some careful comparisons, a sharpie and a drill. Mudguards are on and they look decent. Remains to be seen how they will handle the New England winters.

I'll post some better pictures next week when the 18" G-Spiders and the roof spoiler are on.

steviej

post-688-1214017471_thumb.jpg

post-688-1214017492_thumb.jpg

post-688-1214017518_thumb.jpg

post-688-1214017541_thumb.jpg

post-688-1214017558_thumb.jpg

post-688-1214017574_thumb.jpg

Looking good stevie, did you get the caliper sticker from ebay? You said painted the sticker, are they painted or stick on?

I painted the calipers then when they dried at least 24 hours, I put on the caliper stickers. They are from this site: LOC stickers, got them from Steve.

steviej