El Chorro Anyone ?

dcfish

At first it seemed like Obama's platform and then I realized it was serious and asked myself how he, obvious by the shadow, managed to drag his balls through the holes along the way... ;) Never had a death wish like that!!! Good one DC..........

At first it seemed like Obama's platform and then I realized it was serious and asked myself how he, obvious by the shadow, managed to drag his balls through the holes along the way... ;) Never had a death wish like that!!! Good one DC..........

When I first watched the clip I had full screen and high volume and when I was done watching My heart was pounding and I was almost dizzy from looking down. :o

Ok, I got a video of a guy walking down this sidewalk along the cliff line. Looked pretty scary from the holes and deteration. Is that the right one?

Oh yeah, I liked it! I was just making sure I was looking at the right video! I kept wondering how they made that walkway! And there is no way I would walk on that thing like the guy taking the video did! I kept waiting for the video to just start rolling end over end and see an arm or a leg flail by the camera lense!