Chevy 350 In Sc300

Yea Im building it to drift, im hoping for about 550 horse I have a 590 lift cam and all lightweight forged internals, 36lb injector,58mm throttle body and the heads have 64cc combuston chambers and 210cc Intake runners. so i hope it will be pretty nice. I plan to have it ready for the Kilkare Drift event practice on the 15th

post-52476-1212346976_thumb.jpg

post-52476-1212346999_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
Yea Im building it to drift, im hoping for about 550 horse I have a 590 lift cam and all lightweight forged internals, 36lb injector,58mm throttle body and the heads have 64cc combuston chambers and 210cc Intake runners. so i hope it will be pretty nice. I plan to have it ready for the Kilkare Drift event practice on the 15th

:) LOL - That's xxx awesome Dude!

Very interesting swap. How does it sound, and when you drift ask someone to video it. sent us the Link. I'm interested in hearing it.

Ya know, I'm all for custom engineering and swaps.

But an SBC? Maybe I'm just biased because of my family blindly being faithful GM owners and getting royally boned on every car they have purchased.

Ya know, I'm all for custom engineering and swaps.

But an SBC? Maybe I'm just biased because of my family blindly being faithful GM owners and getting royally boned on every car they have purchased.

I don't know. GM engines and transmissions have generally worked out very well for me. It's the electricles that have given me problems in the past but after replacing the stocks with aftermarkets, it's worked. A friend of mine in Cali once swapped his stock 280z engine with a 383 stroker LT1. very nice and loud.

How about you?