What One Thing Would You Get Your Lexus For X-mas?

acf

If you could have any accessory, part, service, whatever. What would it be? If you're actually getting it, then say so. :D

Since I'm not much into modding (yet?), I'd probably vote for the 90K service, that sure would take a load off my wallet. B)

I want to be those lucky SOB's that find a NEW Lexus in there driveway ,like in the lexus december to remember commericals with a bow on it.Preferable a nice woman on the car instead but i could settle for the bow.

Does anyone ever buy a car for a christmas gift ,atleast a lexus?

:lol:

I can't get that damn commercial's jingle out of my head! Every time I'm in the other room and hear that commercial start I have to go watch those lucky, sappy *BLEEP*s enjoy their lives of luxury. I just can't help it. :angry:

:chairshot:

B)

Well I was going to be conservative. I needed a drain plug gasket. Found a deal. Bought 5 of them and then 20 toyota oil filters too.

Then I found out that there was a carbon fiber front end from C-wings. Yup... Had to do it. Along with the matching CF hood. They are backorder though. I got some low boy ramps too.

I need to get a heater for the garage as well. Then I'm going to give her bay a real good one over. Turbo side first. No new parts (aside from seals and gaskets, plugs n stuff), just a serious overhaul and clean up. If I have time before tuner bash - I'll do the intake side too. I need to rewire the evasion equipment as well.

So I spoiled my car for Christmas. My old lady is a little jealous. But Santa has a couple other tricks up his sleeve.