Help Car Wont Start ! 1995 Gs300 Made A Mistake

hi, i purchase a gs300 while ago, but it was overheating. change the thersmotat and it wont start now. what i did before that its conect the battery in the wrong polar conections but i did not cracked it. now the car just cracks but it will not start, i checked all the fuses but not luck they seems to be ok. dont know what else to check any suggestions or help, thanks guys or gals.

hi, i purchase a gs300 while ago, but it was overheating. change the thersmotat and it wont start now. what i did before that its conect the battery in the wrong polar conections but i did not cracked it. now the car just cracks but it will not start, i checked all the fuses but not luck they seems to be ok. dont know what else to check any suggestions or help, thanks guys or gals.

If you connected the battery backwards you probably fried something in the engine management/computer/electronics area of the wiring even though you did not crank the engine.

• 2 weeks later...

If you connected the battery backwards you probably fried something in the engine management/computer/electronics area of the wiring even though you did not crank the engine.

thanks. will check the ecu.

that sucks and i hope u get this straigtened out but how do you do that in the first place? not making fun of just wondering

"i will welcome myself back to the forum as im,woo hooooooooo, finally unsuspended! hahaha!"

brian