Cheapest Dealer Visit Ever!

01 Ultra

Wow, just stopped at the dealer to have the battery replaced in the remote & the total for this was only $5.20 - AND they installed it too!!

Felt kind of weird spending that little at a dealership - a nice kind of weird for a change!

Wow, just stopped at the dealer to have the battery replaced in the remote & the total for this was only $5.20 - AND they installed it too!!

Felt kind of weird spending that little at a dealership - a nice kind of weird for a change!

Yes, that is a pretty cheap dealer visit. I buy all my light bulbs, fuses, etc at the dealer. Turns out they are actually cheaper than the auto parts store!

Just bought a new battery. Had called CAA to price their batteries. When I told them it was for an LS, they said they had one but that I could probably get one at the dealer for less. They were right. I paid about $40 less at the dealer for a full sized oem. I've found many oem parts are either less or similarly priced at the dealer compared to aftermarket shops. Have to give props to CAA for being upfront.