Lexus Navigation System--always Points To North

Hopefully I can explain my situation well for you guys to understand it...I tried looking for this in the manual and also in the navigation system settings, but couldn't find anything.

So here is the deal. The display on my Lexus navigation system is always pointing to North. This means that when I am traveling South, the little arrow representing my car moves DOWNWARD on the navi screen. My car is obviously moving forward, so this is a little counterintuitive and also opposite to what I am used to on other navigation systems (where the screen rotates as your car moves around, so that the arrow on the screen is always moving FORWARD)

Am I making any sense? <_< Do other people find this irritating? I really hope it's just a setting in there somewhere...

While on the main navigation screen, tap the compass once (top left corner). Done :D

Damn! I can't believe it was this simple. You made me get out of bed at 2:00 AM to test it out. LOL

THANKS!