Time To Do Rear Brake Job

AZ Mike

There are a number of websites where you can view TSB's. Two popular ones are Chilton and ARRC, available through many public libraries. Many libraries allow access from outside the library premises through a library website using a userid and password.

A school in the Toronto area "left its barn door open" and you can get to ARRC (Auto Repair Reference Center) and view TSB's and other information without a library userid and password: http://www.senecac.on.ca/library/resources/ebsco_arrc.html

And all this time I thought you were "making it up"? ;)

Thanks for the link!

Yeah, he is not all that smart....................... but he knows where to look, that must count for something....

US weaklings look up to you....

There are a number of websites where you can view TSB's. Two popular ones are Chilton and ARRC, available through many public libraries. Many libraries allow access from outside the library premises through a library website using a userid and password.

A school in the Toronto area "left its barn door open" and you can get to ARRC (Auto Repair Reference Center) and view TSB's and other information without a library userid and password: http://www.senecac.on.ca/library/resources/ebsco_arrc.html

And all this time I thought you were "making it up"? ;)

Thanks for the link!

Yeah, he is not all that smart....................... but he knows where to look, that must count for something....

US weaklings look up to you....

Hey, this info has been posted many times before. You guys just aren't paying attention. :chairshot: Don't know about smart, but from what I can see, 1990's the hardest working member here. It's like he has a sensor on his computer notifying him when there's someone is in trouble!. He must have a team helping him. Maybe the LOC response unit (LOCRU). lol I think the club is lucky to have 1990 as a member. :cheers:

Hey, this info has been posted many times before. You guys just aren't paying attention.:chairshot: Don't know about smart, but from what I can see, 1990's the hardest working member here. It's like he has a sensor on his computer notifying him when there's someone is in trouble!. He must have a team helping him. Maybe the LOC response unit (LOCRU). lol I think the club is lucky to have 1990 as a member.:cheers:

Yeah, it was just a joke (perhaps a bad one). Jim is much appreciated as are you EUBT (as well as many others). On an earlier post, I ask 1990 where he got his info and he replied that he "made it up". :lol:

Hey, this info has been posted many times before. You guys just aren't paying attention.:chairshot: Don't know about smart, but from what I can see, 1990's the hardest working member here. It's like he has a sensor on his computer notifying him when there's someone is in trouble!. He must have a team helping him. Maybe the LOC response unit (LOCRU). lol I think the club is lucky to have 1990 as a member.:cheers:

Yeah, it was just a joke (perhaps a bad one). Jim is much appreciated as are you EUBT (as well as many others). On an earlier post, I ask 1990 where he got his info and he replied that he "made it up". :lol:

Hey, I enjoy some good natured abuse. Besides, my wife says I spend too much time on car forums .... and maybe it's not a good idea to have a PC in the kitchen. I had planned to find a "real" job after I retired in 2008 but I almost hate to since so many people are out of work and really need a job.

I'll be taking another break from this forum in a couple of months when I start my next and third full time temporary gig with the 2010 U.S. Census. Be sure to send in your Census forms (EUBT and other Canadians are excused) when they arrive this Spring or I'll come looking for you!

I made a nice living, had a lot of fun and got to travel a lot, including to EUBT-land, during my 30+ year career as sort of an wandering tech support / training guy for a large auto dealer services company. People have told me that I'm pictured in the first two frames of the attached document.

Keep having fun, y'all. :cheers:

post-2157-1263754885_thumb.jpg