Exhaust

ibepuffin9

if you do any mods, think of the time when you will sell the vehicle.

having an exhaust on the lexus might be one thing that you will turn buyers away when you really need to sell the vehicle.

if you want mods, do simple stuff you can remove without much hard work..like wheels, strut bar, HID, sound system..so forth..

just my 2 cents.

Definitely just a personal opinion, but I'd strongly advise against it. I think our cars have the potential to sound really nice, and look really pimipin, but unless you are gonna drop it, put massive rims on, and all the other stuff, putting an exhaust on a luxury (old mans) car, would kinda defeat the purpose of forking out all that cash for a car that was made to be quiet...

Definitely just a personal opinion, but I'd strongly advise against it. I think our cars have the potential to sound really nice, and look really pimipin, but unless you are gonna drop it, put massive rims on, and all the other stuff, putting an exhaust on a luxury (old mans) car, would kinda defeat the purpose of forking out all that cash for a car that was made to be quiet...

says you! i go vip style B)

:o Oh hey...I am an old guy! Buttt..... stock stinks...just go for the gusto! I agree, do more if you are going to add items like that! I hate the I have a muff as big as :censored: out the rear with NO POWER to back it, or looks to go with it...... If you have done some other mods since your post....good for you. I would like to tip my hat to the VIP Style!

Have a good one! Lexo :lol:

ok the only reason to put an exhaust on that car is if you buy the TRD supercharger to go with it....other than that...most i've heard (and i'm a tech for lexus so i see quite a few) including the apexi..(sorry hoebag) sound like an extended !Removed! to me...i've heard a V6 camry (same thing as an ES) with the supercharger on it with a tonabi exhaust on it and it sounded pretty good. A real sleeper if from the outside..till you started it...it just hummed...you would have to hear it to appreciate the sound of that supercharger...

Man...they do sound nice eh! You can not say oh...sounds like a nice muff, you know sopin hapnin unda the hood....ya know! you may want to think twice about reven next to him? but...me I give em a run @ 12 lbs boost and a rear end to shoot out tha hole! and smile! :D

ok the only reason to put an exhaust on that car is if you buy the TRD supercharger to go with it....other than that...most i've heard (and i'm a tech for lexus so i see quite a few) including the apexi..(sorry hoebag) sound like an extended !Removed! to me...i've heard a V6 camry (same thing as an ES) with the supercharger on it with a tonabi exhaust on it and it sounded pretty good. A real sleeper if from the outside..till you started it...it just hummed...you would have to hear it to appreciate the sound of that supercharger...

no offense taken.. i have it for the show points, and it goes with the flow of the car

wow it's been a long time since i've posted on here... my post count has dwindled to like nothing now. oh well...

ay hoebag... wha you think 'bout a ES3 wit the apexi WS exhaust? i sorta like the look of it... i haven't heard it personally, but i thought it'd be a pretty nice look. not like real big or anythin but still wit apexi quality.

kev

yeah i've always liked the look of the WS exhaust personally but i've never really heard it or seen anything about horsepower gains. i'm pretty sure i'm gonna have to get it profesionally welded and installed into the piping. i wasn't sure whether to keep the stock piping or go with something new or wider. got any suggestions?

kev