Repair Manual

midapo

The only service and repair manuals you will find for the LS 400 are those available from Lexus. An alternative is to subscribe to the internet services which cover repairs and maintenance. These are available on a subscription basis. Alldata is one of these, and Toyota has its own service, which includes Lexus.

I checked Sewell Lexus in Texas, and they have the service manual for the 1996 LS. Unfortunately, these manuals are quite pricey when purchased from Lexus.

http://www.sewellpartsonline.com/parts_det...87213&all=Y

You might check e-bay. Maybe someone has a used manual for sale.

The only service and repair manuals you will find for the LS 400 are those available from Lexus. An alternative is to subscribe to the internet services which cover repairs and maintenance. These are available on a subscription basis. Alldata is one of these, and Toyota has its own service, which includes Lexus.

I checked Sewell Lexus in Texas, and they have the service manual for the 1996 LS. Unfortunately, these manuals are quite pricey when purchased from Lexus.

Boy, you are right, that is pricey! Ebay would be the way to go.

Your best bet is books4cars.com.. They have a Chilton Manual for 60 bux or the real Lexus for 150 (both volumes) Good Luck

Boy, you are right, that is pricey! Ebay would be the way to go.

I have one of the Chilton manuals which includes information about my 93 LS. I really can't recommend it. Only a few pages of the book are devoted to Lexus. It does not include near as much information as do the Lexus manuals.

The price for the Lexus manuals on books4cars.com looks good.