Nav System. Power Out!

neil muir

My navigation system power cut out in my 2001 LX470. It controls Nav radio Power antenna. Cig. lighters power Rear view mirrors, A/C controls. Cannot locate fuse that controls the system. Anyone have same problem and offer fix.

My navigation system power cut out in my 2001 LX470. It controls Nav radio Power antenna. Cig. lighters power Rear view mirrors, A/C controls. Cannot locate fuse that controls the system. Anyone have same problem and offer fix.

same thing happened to me

the fuse is the 15 amp fuse labelled "cigar" located in the kick box under the steering wheel where your left foot would be

my problem was caused by aftermarket audio cd\dvd player hooked into same circuit

• 1 year later...

same thing happened to me

the fuse is the 15 amp fuse labelled "cigar" located in the kick box under the steering wheel where your left foot would be

my problem was caused by aftermarket audio cd\dvd player hooked into same circuit

How did you fix it? I am having the same problem with 2004 model, the fuse is blowing out. It say "CIG 1" (7.5 AMP) on the cover and a 15 AMP is installed. The manual says 7.5 AMP panel backlight.

Any help woud be greatly apreciated.