Sc-estimate!

Calvin L

ok well im looking for an SC right now, after not being able to buy this one mr2 turbo, i just gave up and started looking for other cars that i would like. my question is, how much do you guys think would a later year'd SC-300 cost me, im not looking into anything descriptive, just the average sc300 price. maybe something like a 95-99. thanks.

I can tell you for a fact (as i just signed for mine about 10 hours ago) that a '95 SC300 goes for around ten thousand out the door in the midwest (indiana). Also if you live somewhere that it snows...you must must MUST have traction control these vehicles are worthless in inclimate weather without it. If you don't need that feture you can get one off ebay for about 2 grand less out of TX or AZ.

Hope this helps!

the colors for the coupe that i can recall are as follows

RED, LIGHT BLUE, DARK BLUE, DARK GREEN, PEARL WHITE, SILVER, AND BLACK.

pretty sure that's all the exterior

the standard lexus interior for these cars was beige with most colors but grey and i believe black were also available.

if you really want to know check ebay..

OH! another thing....before you buy your car go to your local lexus dealer and have a service consultant run a National Service History Report. that will tell you if the vehicle has been maintained at the dealer or not and what problems the previous owner ran into (in other words what you can expect) look to have items like the A/C compressor and the in trunk cd player to have been already replaced as these go out after a while and are over 1200 dollars in there own respect. (then they put installation and all that other fun stuff on top of that).

HAPPY HUNTING!

thanks for the info guys! in case you are curious i am located here in sunny, polluted, over-populated, extremely commercialized California. so i guess i dont need that factory traction control :D. you guys think i can find one down here for around 6-7k equipped with a 5spd. and the reason i asked for the factory ext/int. colors is because i love black! i plan to get a black/black sc300. but based on the pictures i've seen "so far" thats not going to be easy, since the majority of cars have a beige interior. yea first place i plan on looking would be my local lexus dealership, even though i hear they over-charge you like crazy! but i will be going there in haggle-mode. with my homework done. any other suggestions would be nice. thanks alot everyone. B)