$$34,500 For An '06 Gs 300 Awd- Did I Get A Good Deal?

Did I get a good deal?

20k miles, returned lease. Can't tell from new.

LOADED-

Mark Levinson, Nav, adaptive lighting, rear sunshade, heated & cooled seats, parking assist, etc.

Everything except the radar cruise.

Dark Blue / Tan.

Did I get a good deal?

Edited by steviej

LOADED-

Mark Levinson, Nav, adaptive lighting, rear sunshade, heated & cooled seats, parking assist, etc.

Dark Blue / Tan.

Did I get a good deal?

sounds like a good deal.

steviej

PS. I edited your title for you.

LOADED-

Dark Blue / Tan.

Did I get a good deal?

sounds like a good deal.

steviej

PS. I edited your title for you.

cool ty. guess i have make management to edit titles haha. just washed/waxed detaled it today. it is stunning.

Did I get a good deal?

LOADED-

Dark Blue / Tan.

Did I get a good deal?

I just got my wife a 2006 gs300 awd with 19k miles fully loaded except the rear sunshade for $$32,600. Still yours is a good deal. Could have bargained a bit more

I just bought an 06 GS 300 AWD loaded this past Friday for $32k, but it had 45k miles...still, it's a Lexus CPO and I got rid of my Chevy truck that had over 100k miles! So to answer your question, I'm pretty sure you got a good deal...hope you enjoy your new GS! I know I will. B)

-Bryce

Did I get a good deal?

LOADED-

Dark Blue / Tan.

Did I get a good deal?

I just got my wife a 2006 gs300 awd with 19k miles fully loaded except the rear sunshade for $$32,600. Still yours is a good deal. Could have bargained a bit more

Your hav nav and Mark Levinson?

Did you have a trade? I did not.

Man, it seems like someone always gets a better deal somewhere. This was at a no haggle Auto liquidation center, but it is a CPO.

I just bought an 06 GS 300 AWD loaded this past Friday for $32k, but it had 45k miles...still, it's a Lexus CPO and I got rid of my Chevy truck that had over 100k miles! So to answer your question, I'm pretty sure you got a good deal...hope you enjoy your new GS! I know I will. B)

-Bryce

I just took it out yesterday for the trad "Sunday afternoon drive". It is flawless. I loaded the Mark L. up with my best driving CDs, set the climate control, opened the moonroof and windows with one touch, the voice guided sat nav sent me turn by turn to a choice new mountain driving road. I don't get why the enthusiast press pans it.

they whine about not enough power (allegedly rectified with the GS 350) the handling, the ride is too soft, the styling is 'hunchbacked', they usually put the M35, BMW 5 series, E-Class ahead of it.

I say 0-60 in around 6 seconds for a 3700 lb AWD luxury car is damn fast. When I punch it off the line it feels like 4 hooks grabbing into the pavement and catapulting towards the horizon. Half the time I'm still over cooking it and have to back off.

Personally I LOVE the styling, it's much better than the 5-series, which, if it were not a BMW would be deemed ugly. The M looks awkward, tall and stubby and the rear-end looks like a child built it out of legos and brite lites. The E-class is ok, but it's still a rounded 3box. Yawn.

I think the new GS really nailed it with an aggressive yet elegant shape. It looks like nothing else, and no, you can't see out the back window but screw it, it looks cool. Like a little limo with a mild chop. Love the long hood/short trunk proportions.

Then there's the interior. The 5 series interiors suck, and everyone knows it. Never sat in a E, the M is actually pretty nice, but I think the GS has an excellent interface for accessing it's endless array of features.

And after a few hundred miles of enthusiastic driving, I got 28.5 mpg from the direct injection 3 liter. I don't think the 350 is going to clear 25 (but I'd be interested in hearing some real world experience.)

Truth is, for most daily driving, you want a car with a nice velvet cushion between you and the road. That's what the GS gives you, with just enough feedback to keep you interested.

Did I get a good deal?

LOADED-

Dark Blue / Tan.

Did I get a good deal?

Man, it seems like someone always gets a better deal somewhere. This was at a no haggle Auto liquidation center, but it is a CPO.

it has nav, mark levinson, everything except the rear sunshade. I din't trade anything. But i paid cash no finance.

Did I get a good deal?

LOADED-

Dark Blue / Tan.

Did I get a good deal?

it has nav, mark levinson, everything except the rear sunshade. I din't trade anything. But i paid cash no finance.

Did you get the radar cruise and pre-collision too? I never see GSs with that option.