Just Detailed The 00 Es300

Used Blue Coral car wash, Meguiars #3 machine polish with a Sonus orange pad on an orbital, wool bonnet on orbital after that, rinsed residue and oversplash with 80% water 20% iso alcohol on a microfiber, hosed that off with water, dried, then used Klasse. No Touch spray foam on the tires.

post-64054-1211587839_thumb.jpg

Used Blue Coral car wash, Meguiars #3 machine polish with a Sonus orange pad on an orbital, wool bonnet on orbital after that, rinsed residue and oversplash with 80% water 20% iso alcohol on a microfiber, hosed that off with water, dried, then used Klasse. No Touch spray foam on the tires.

post-64054-1211587839_thumb.jpg

Why would you use a wool are an orange? To me, it should be the other way around. Nice rish though! :) Not many people do that.

Why would you use a wool are an orange? To me, it should be the other way around. Nice rish though! :) Not many people do that.

I used the orange pad with Meg #3 to remove minor scratches, since the orange is mildly aggressive and using the wool with the cutting polish seems too agressive to me. I used wool with no polish to buff out the swirl marks left from the orange and the residue. I've done this before and it worked pretty well, but I'm open to suggestions. I only do this procedure once a year and only on the problem areas. I use Klasse and/or a carnauba the other times.