Problems With Radio Not Working

I can't use any functions on the radio, it's like they are froze. Not even to selct FM, Tape, CD. Occassionally I can turn the dial 1 digit to access a station before it freezes again. Also the back speakers are out. Is this common? Is the radio issue just a fuse or something simple? Am I better off just replacing the whole thing?? Seems expensive. Holla back.

I can't use any functions on the radio, it's like they are froze. Not even to selct FM, Tape, CD. Occassionally I can turn the dial 1 digit to access a station before it freezes again. Also the back speakers are out. Is this common? Is the radio issue just a fuse or something simple? Am I better off just replacing the whole thing?? Seems expensive. Holla back.

No, I don't have the navigation system, just the radio. But it won't work at all. I mean it is froze on one station and I can not use any of the function keys to switch to CD/ Tape/ etc. I can't change any dials or push any of the buttons. Any suggestions?

i dunno........i would find out if they have a radio code and if they dont i would unplug the battery for about 10 mins and see if it resets the system and lets you do anything from there! just my $0.02

brian

• 7 months later...

1994 GS300

My Clock, climate control, radio/CD, side mirrors SUDDENLY DONT WORK.

Checked all the fuses (Under sterring wheel and engine compartment) Cig fuse was blown, so I REPLACE it.

Still nothing works. Engine and rest of the car are working.

ITS DRIVING ME NUTS ! HELP!

Bill

94 GS300