Duh my mistake!

when syncing (or pairing) an iphone after giving your phone a name in the nav screen go to iphone settings, bluetooth, turn on or enable bluetooth when you see the phone's name on your iphone screen under devices touch the name, a new screen appears, enter 1111 and the phone will pair (sync) with the vehicle's blue tooth system.

:cheers:

I didn't have so much trouble with mine, but when I wanted to add my wife's as a second phone it was a pain. I finally did it and I am not sure how. I couldn't figure out how to move my contacts either. I guess maybe a razr or something can do that function, but I couldn't get the iPhone to transfer the data.

I didn't have so much trouble with mine, but when I wanted to add my wife's as a second phone it was a pain. I finally did it and I am not sure how. I couldn't figure out how to move my contacts either. I guess maybe a razr or something can do that function, but I couldn't get the iPhone to transfer the data.

You can transfer contacts etc only with phones that have that function, the iPhone, currently, doesn't have that function.. but it might come with the next free software update.

The 2 iPhones that are linked with my RX work like charm, unfortunately you have to push a lot of buttons to set the RX from one to another phone.. they could have made this easier.