Universal Symbol For Gas !

dcfish

HAHAHA!!! Perfect timing! Just last night I took the 4runner down to the station to top it off, because prices are going through the roof now. $45 bucks for HALF a tank (11 gallons). I got back in, my wife said "how much". I said "we need to swing by CVS for some KY, because I feel like I just took it in the...).

Thank god with her being a stay at home wife (VERY VERY soon mom), she only drives it about 400 miles a month, or just a tick over a tank.

Hahahahahah :lol: so funny!

My dad owns a little convenience store with a gas station. Just had to order number 5's for the price sign for diesel!!!! :( and gas will probably be soon to follow.

:censored::censored::censored::censored::censored::censored:

This is getting out of controll! We need to drill America's oil! Wish someone in politics had the balls to stand up to the environmental extremeists!

that's a great sign! :lol:

I think I'm gonna go to Iran and take out a loan, come back here to pay for all my gas and then just not pay it back.

that's a great sign! :lol:

I think I'm gonna go to Iran and take out a loan, come back here to pay for all my gas and then just not pay it back.

I'm not sure I would want to mess with their "collections department." Those lunnies don't really follow the fair-credit regulations, if you know what I mean! I'd just wait to loot Tehran after it "magically" gets wacked by the rest of the world. :lol:

:lol: The Iranian collections department! LOL!!!!

" The collections manager, also known as AK-47, wants everyone here to know the L.A.W.S. of collecting! " LOL!!!!!