1997 Es300 Hesitation

My '97 es300 has a slight lurching feeling when driving at speeds of 35mph to 45mph. I just had some engine work done, but they did not address this problem, as they said "They couldn't get it to do it". Could it be a problem with the transmission? It also lurches when I first put it in drive.

My '97 es300 has a slight lurching feeling when driving at speeds of 35mph to 45mph. I just had some engine work done, but they did not address this problem, as they said "They couldn't get it to do it". Could it be a problem with the transmission? It also lurches when I first put it in drive.

miles on car? miles on tranny fluid? Last changed? Have you reset the ECM then driven?

miles on car? miles on tranny fluid? Last changed? Have you reset the ECM then driven?

125,000. I just had it in for an engine oil leak. I'll find out about the tranny fluid. But, what is ECM?