Hey Guys, About My Es300,goodbye Guys

hey guys,

i dont know if anyone remember me or not,

and havent been onsince june or july now, but one day after schhol, someone backed up and hit my hood, salving my famous es300 out.

i was sad, yet so happy at the same time, well anyway, i drive a 2002 silverado 1500 z71 ext. cab. now and i love it, dont miss breaking down, and if i ever need to go somewhere, im not affraid anymore.

it feels really good, other than i have to pay for it for the next 6 years, well guys, its been a pleasure, and thanks for all of yas help,

Shayan

. . . . . i drive a 2002 silverado 1500 z71 ext. cab. now and . . . . .

Shayan

do you have to get a second or third job just to fill the tank on that thing? :whistles:

best of luck to you and the new wheels.

steviej

well,

the money i had to pay for repairs every week, now i can spend on gas eh?

Sounds like you did have a dud vehicle, but here's to hoping that gas prices don't increase any further. A visit to the pump is getting to be mighty expensive with my 97 ES... I can't imagine how much it must cost to fill up the truck.

Good luck to you.

thank gosh, it uses 87 octane

lol

it costs me a good 90 bucks these days, and goes about 400 if i keep my foot of the gas.

but i only fill up 10, 15,20 bucks at a time

lol

when i bought it last year on july it cost me 68.00 to fill it up

and i did my test to it, and with flow master, grill, tool box, K&N, im getting 14 city 17 highway.

ive gottten 8 before, but that was me adjusting my foot to a v8.

eeheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheeh

thank gosh, it uses 87 octane

lol

it costs me a good 90 bucks these days, and goes about 400 if i keep my foot of the gas.

but i only fill up 10, 15,20 bucks at a time

lol

when i bought it last year on july it cost me 68.00 to fill it up

and i did my test to it, and with flow master, grill, tool box, K&N, im getting 14 city 17 highway.

ive gottten 8 before, but that was me adjusting my foot to a v8.

eeheheheheheeheheheheheheheheheeh

$10; $15; or $20 at a time???

What. . . you only drive a couple of blocks at a time???

I filled up my '93 es300 last Sunday, and put $35.00 in it.

Granted.. . I've only driven it 60 miles and the tank is still (waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay) above 3/4 full (actually, still on full), but. . . . daggone. . . .

$10 at a time is only what. . . 2-3/4 gallons?

yeah,

thats plenty,

i live 1.3 miles from school,

and 2.8 miles from work.

ehehehehheh

so if i dont go anywhere,

that will last a week

lol

If I lived that close to any of my destinations, I would walk or bike and save the fuel for longer trips.

well,

the money i had to pay for repairs every week, now i can spend on gas eh?

Good luck with the truck. I remember all the problems you had with the ES. At least now, even though you're throwing plenty of money at your new ride in the form of gas, at least you have the peace of mind of knowing you'll probably make it to your destination...unless you run out of fuel before you get there :P

thanks lexucan,

well belive it or not, after it got salvaged, my old boss who worked at advance auto told me to buy the car back from the insurance company, and he wants it,

i said well ok, and he started drviving it, this happend in june 07, and yesturday he called me and asked me if i had another engine.

lol

i said i usually dont keep spare engines for my cars.

lol

come to find out, he told me the engine is on its way out, has little compression left in it.i guess teres no easy fix buy to rebuilt that eh?

i was sad to hear that, because eventhough he bought it for $500 and got a whole year use out of it, i'd like to