Parting Out My Sc400 92

Romiex69x

Wanted to see if the climate control in your car is still good, if so how much. I also live in Tampa so if the price is good we could meet somewhere so i can pick the part up. Thanks

It doesn't work properly.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how much for the headlights with shipping to Canada ? As well are the tabs and rubber around them still there ?

Hey, I tried looking around online for what they sell for but couldn't really find anything, found them in one online junk yard for $300 a piece which is way too much, what sounds like a fair price to you? I'll figure out the shipping later, my quick guess is that to Canada it's going to be around $30. Btw... I haven't taken them out yet but I don't think there is anything wrong with them, the tabs and rubber should all be there.

how much for the headlights with shipping to Canada ? As well are the tabs and rubber around them still there ?

Hey, I tried looking around online for what they sell for but couldn't really find anything, found them in one online junk yard for $300 a piece which is way too much, what sounds like a fair price to you? I'll figure out the shipping later, my quick guess is that to Canada it's going to be around $30. Btw... I haven't taken them out yet but I don't think there is anything wrong with them, the tabs and rubber should all be there.

how does $100 bucks sound ?

• 1 month later...

I'll take the center Air Vent with trim for $20 if it's available and not cracked when you take it out - in picture it looks uncracked. I live in Tampa, so I could pick it up and save us both the hassle of shipping. Think you have to go take out the glove box (disconnnect the pasenger side airbag) to get it out (attached to the center wood trim panel). Really only need the outside balck trim piece but it will just be easier to take out the vent with trim.

Thanks,

Greg

850-291-1608

I'll take the center Air Vent with trim for $20 if it's available and not cracked when you take it out - in picture it looks uncracked. I live in Tampa, so I could pick it up and save us both the hassle of shipping. Think you have to go take out the glove box (disconnnect the pasenger side airbag) to get it out (attached to the center wood trim panel). Really only need the outside balck trim piece but it will just be easier to take out the vent with trim.

Thanks,

Greg

850-291-1608

Thanks,

Greg

850-291-1608

I'll also take the timing belt/with pulleys, if they are alsmost new as stated for $70.

Thanks,

Greg

850-291-1608

I'll also take the timing belt/with pulleys, if they are alsmost new as stated for $70.

The whole engine is gone, and I'm sorry but I have higher offer for the center vent.

• 2 weeks later...
Btw... guys sorry that I wasn't replying for a while, I was in europe for a month, but now I'm back, and if you need any parts let me know, I still have a bunch left.

looking for interior door panels and pass side window regulator email @ michael.dicks@us.af.mil thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
If you need any parts just message me with a reasonable offer and I'll reply with a picture of the part, I'm located in Tampa Bay Area Florida, I have no problem accepting Paypal and shipping parts out. I'm having some problems with the fuel pump, couldn't get it to work, don't have time, money or knowledge to fix it. I've put a new started in, drove for about 20 minutes before some hoses started spraying, haven't drove the car since as the fuel pump went out as well, so started is brand new, also the water pump, timing belt, and pullies were all replaced not long before the car stopped running. My Email is RomanBley@hotmail.com

I tried to take as many pics as I could, what I have is on photobucket, here's the link:

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg20/RomieX69X/