Parting Out My Sc400 92

Romiex69x

If you need any parts just message me with a reasonable offer and I'll reply with a picture of the part, I'm located in Tampa Bay Area Florida, I have no problem accepting Paypal and shipping parts out. I'm having some problems with the fuel pump, couldn't get it to work, don't have time, money or knowledge to fix it. I've put a new started in, drove for about 20 minutes before some hoses started spraying, haven't drove the car since as the fuel pump went out as well, so started is brand new, also the water pump, timing belt, and pullies were all replaced not long before the car stopped running. My Email is RomanBley@hotmail.com

I tried to take as many pics as I could, what I have is on photobucket, here's the link:

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg20/RomieX69X/

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am looking for a 1992 SC400 high pressure hose, complete with the air control valve. Please let me know. My baby is parked until I can locate one. Thanks.

I will also take the upper back seat off your hand too.

I'll have my buddy take the parts out, he's bit more mechanically inclined, with the high pressure hose with air control valve, is that part of the A/C? I'll do that for $100 that you offered, but $40 for upper back seat isn't enough, I'll sell it for $60, that might be kinda hard to ship, it's a large piece.

The high pressure hose is the hose that is connected to your power steering pump and the air control valve. It looks like the attached.

If the rear upper seat doesn't have any rips or tears then I am ok with your asking price.

Let me know how you would like to do this deal.

hose.bmp

The high pressure hose is the hose that is connected to your power steering pump and the air control valve. It looks like the attached.

If the rear upper seat doesn't have any rips or tears then I am ok with your asking price.

All right sounds good, gotta figure out the shipping costs, I know USPS has limits on how long the box can be, and they do upcharge for odd shapes, I'll figure out the shipping, take the part out, and let you know. The seat is in great condition, has no tears, only marks where the seatbealts used to be, but I think that it can be probably cleaned off, or at least most of it. what's your zip code?

I am interested in buying the trim piece from the driver's door that surrounds the window on the inside of the door. Please let me know how we can do this. Thanks, John Denninger jrd@lconn.com

How much do you wanna pay for it? Shipping on something like that is probably around $15, it's not too big and not too heavy. If we agree on the price and get it paid for tomorrow I can most likely ship it out tomorrow or next day. Do you have paypal account? What's your zip code?

All right sounds good, gotta figure out the shipping costs, I know USPS has limits on how long the box can be, and they do upcharge for odd shapes, I'll figure out the shipping, take the part out, and let you know. The seat is in great condition, has no tears, only marks where the seatbealts used to be, but I think that it can be probably cleaned off, or at least most of it. what's your zip code?

That sounds great. My zip is 77345. I will PM you my phone number.

I checked quotes, everything was little over $10 until I put the dimensions in, then the cheapest one was Fedex and it was still almost $40 for shipping, talking just about the seat. The dimensions of the packaging would be around 58"x29"x8" and it's light, I estimated around 10 lb

I checked quotes, everything was little over $10 until I put the dimensions in, then the cheapest one was Fedex and it was still almost $40 for shipping, talking just about the seat. The dimensions of the packaging would be around 58"x29"x8" and it's light, I estimated around 10 lb

Sell it for $50 and it's a deal.

Oh well....you still going to sell me the high pressure hose? It isn't one of the hoses that you spoke about leaking earlier in the thread is it?

I can still sell you the hose, this one doesn't have any leaks as far as I know, but if it does leak I will refund you the money, I'll let you know as soon as I take it out.

Oh well....you still going to sell me the high pressure hose? It isn't one of the hoses that you spoke about leaking earlier in the thread is it?

I can still sell you the hose, this one doesn't have any leaks as far as I know, but if it does leak I will refund you the money, I'll let you know as soon as I take it out.

thanks.

Wanted to see if the climate control in your car is still good, if so how much. I also live in Tampa so if the price is good we could meet somewhere so i can pick the part up. Thanks

Sadly like most other SC's my LCD is bleeding.

Status on driver's upper door trim?

How about the long wood trim piece on the passenger door...condition & price? How about both wood pieces on the door?

I'm just awaitting payment on the drivers upper door trim from someone already and I'm mailing it out. For the woodtrim on passangers door, the bigger piece is in pretty good shape, has little bit of gray on the right, barely noticable, the smaller piece is not in such a good shape, has this gray stuff on it, doesn't look like it would wash off, seems like it's on inside, I uploaded some detailed pics of it so check it out. For price how about $30 for the bigger piece or $40 for both, plus shipping. How does that sound?

I am interested in buying the trim piece from the driver's door that surrounds the window on the inside of the door. Please let me know how we can do this. Thanks, John Denninger jrd@lconn.com

How much do you wanna pay for it? Shipping on something like that is probably around $15, it's not too big and not too heavy. If we agree on the price and get it paid for tomorrow I can most likely ship it out tomorrow or next day. Do you have paypal account? What's your zip code?

My zipcode is 77055 and I do have a paypal account. If the shipping is about $15, I would like to pay about $35 for the trim piece. Let me know and you have my email address if you wish to communicate off forum. Thanks, John Denninger

My zipcode is 77055 and I do have a paypal account. If the shipping is about $15, I would like to pay about $35 for the trim piece. Let me know and you have my email address if you wish to communicate off forum. Thanks, John Denninger

I am still interested in buying the piece of driver's door trim that surrounds the window. Please let me know if we have a deal. Thanks, John Denninger

I am still interested in buying the piece of driver's door trim that surrounds the window. Please let me know if we have a deal. Thanks, John Denninger

I'm sorry that piece is already sold, I'm shipping it out tomorrow. Are there any other parts that you might be interested? I'm am off work wednesday so it would be a great day for me to take them off.

I was wondering if you had the driver door panel I'll buy it if you still have it.

Here are the pictures of it,

http://s244.photobucket.com/albums/gg20/Ro...20door%20panel/

I took the master window swtich out, am selling it on ebay right now, the speaker cover is gone, wasn't there when I bought, and there is something missing on the bottom, rectangular shape, not sure what it is, it's missing from both doors, and the handle is little dirty. I don't know if it's in better shape then yours or not, but let me know.