Tranny Question

Recently my car started to get a burst of speed when slowly accelerating from 1-2 or 2-3. Even though I am applying constant gas pressure. The burst of speed is cool, but it's just not a smooth gear shift. This is really weird to me since it's on the up-shift <_< .

I am wondering if it's telling me to go buy a powertrain ext warranty or change the tranny fluid.

Any thoughts/comments/suggestions?

i dunno u find out let me know. mine seems to have uneasy up shifts lately and she has new tranny fluid within the last few months so i dunno! sometimes.......not all the time! and you cant buy a extended warranty after the car is out of warranty or 6 years old.......i tried buying one for my 2001 when i purchased it and my local stealership told me i couldn't!

brian

No, I don't know much about them. So if you are interest, do some homework...

I think they pay the garage directly. They seem to be a larger company. I don't really trust these smaller companies which are not backed by a stable corporation.

well i did a quote online yesterday and then the sob's called me today to check on it! um i didnt ask u to call me........thats what the internet is for 2 have a hassle free time pricing stuff!

brian