92-96 Camry Door Lock Actuator Compatible With Es300?

Hi all,

The front passenger side automatic lock actuator is broken on my '95 Es. I was looking on ebay, and I can buy a camry actuator for about $25. They look pretty much the same as far as I can tell. Is this worth pursuing? Has anyone had any experiences in this area?

yeah it should work, if you didnt know already, your ES is actually is a camry, but all pretty and spoiled with different makeup. At lexus dealerships, there really isnt such thing as a genuine lexus part, but it is toyota genuine parts. Lexus is made under toyota, so your actuator should work in your ES300. My right side door needs one in my 97 es300 also. It should do the trick

Hi all,

The front passenger side automatic lock actuator is broken on my '95 Es. I was looking on ebay, and I can buy a camry actuator for about $25. They look pretty much the same as far as I can tell. Is this worth pursuing? Has anyone had any experiences in this area?

i got a lexus es300 actuator for ya all of them but the driver side i sold that let me know thanks...adam

email: captainhowdy313@hotmail.com